N.C. EastEnders Fan Club - November 17, 2001, Luncheon
Royal China Buffet, Raleigh, North Carolina
- What was the name of Peggy's first husband?
- Name the most recent EastEnders character to have an abortion.
- Who was described as "an oldie but a goodie, though it's a bit of a disappointment when she's got her kit off?"
- Which EastEnders actress in real life came out as a lesbian in 1990?
- In which part of London was the Di Marco's restaurant located before their move to Walford?
- How is the name of the Di Marco's current restaurant spelled?
- What business is located at 2 Bridge Street in Albert Square?
- What was the name of Mark and Ruth's foster child?
- Who bought Frieda the greyhound (two people)?
- What is the name of Rosa's cat?
- What is the Cockney term for a low-class tavern or bar?
- What were the names of the mother and son who moved away with Nigel and Claire?
- Who was Lou Beale's illegitimate daughter?
- What disease did Dot Cotton think she had?
- What's an EastEnders expression for "hungry"?
- What is the proprietor or manager of a pub called?
- Who swindled Barry and Roy out of the money from their car business?
- Who calls everyone "sweetheart"?
- Who often wore a necklace with her name on it?
- Name the year, month, date, day of the week, and time when the first episode of EastEnders aired in the UK. (One point for each correct answer.)
- What was Terry's job before he came to Walford?
- Who got married in a registry office with just two witnesses?
And the answers are...