- Who is the father of Cindy Beale's son Steven?
- What are the names of Cindy and Ian's twins?
- Which EastEnder character did combat duty in the Falklands?
- Besides the Jacksons, name another interracial couple featured
on the show.
- Which female character formed a cab business?
- What was it called?
- Where did Angie Watts first go after her divorce from Den?
- Where did she eventually settle down?
- What is the name of the pub where Kathy Beale was raped?
- Who was her assailant?
- Who is Vicki Fowler's father?
- What is Vicki's middle name?
- How many times has Michelle Fowler been pregnant (that we
- How many times has Michelle been married?
- Who killed Eddie Royle?
- Who almost killed Eddie Royle?
- Name a character who was hospitalized for depression.
- Who was Donna Ludlow?
- What was her ultimate fate?
- Name three women who slept with Richard "Tricky Dicky"
- Why did Sanjay and Gita separate?
- What was the name of Ian Beale's catering business?
- Who were Colin and Barry?
- What was Lofty's last name?
- How did Angie convince Den not to divorce her when he first
- Where did they go for their second honeymoon?
- Who did they run into there?
- True or False: Arthur has cheated on Pauline.
- True or False: Pauline has cheated on Arthur.
- How many children does Carol Jackson have?
- What are their names?
- Who is Carol's husband?
- Who was Phil Mitchell's first wife?
- Where was she from?
- What were the names of Walford's young homeless couple?
- Who was the first person to die on EastEnders?
- What was the cause of death?
- Name three characters who served time in prison.
- Which EastEnders actor (in real life) served prison
time for manslaughter?
- Which EastEnders actor once starred in Are You Being
- Believe it or not, Steve once had a girlfriend. What was
- Which characters went on the group trip to Spain this season?
- Which ones "got lucky"?
- Who was Roly?
- What happened to him?
- Which EastEnders couple lost their baby to crib ("cot")
- Name two Eastenders characters who have been recast
by different actors since the show began.
- Name all the Taverniers you can remember: one point for each!
- When you hear the sound "Kaff" on EastEnders,
it can mean one of two things. What are the two possible interpretations?
- What is the name of Grant Mitchell's dog?