N.C. EastEnders Fan Club - February 3, 2001, Luncheon
Sorrento Restaurant, Morrisville, North Carolina
- Who had an affair with Alan Jackson after his marriage to Carol?
- Which character had a tin foil fetish?
- What serious illness did Kathy and Phil's infant son Ben contract?
- What are "fags" (in Cockney English)?
- What is Ethel's last name?
- Who did Claire and Sonia imagine was a killer with bodies in his cellar?
- Who falsely claimed that David Wicks got her pregnant?
- What is "kip" (in Cockney English)?
- Name a male character who has been on EastEnders during its entire run.
- Den Watts was involved with an organized crime group. What was it called?
- What is the name of Claire's biological father?
- Who broke into Carol Jackson's house and was arrested for burglary?
- Who was Lorna?
- What is the EastEnders phrase for carry out or fast food?
- Arthur Fowler was framed for stealing money from what community campaign?
- Where did Joe and Lorraine move after leaving Walford?
- What was Richard "Tricky Dick" Cole's job title?
- Sharon is to Letitia as Michelle is to _____?
- What is the term for the piece of land that Arthur cultivated as a hobby?
- What nationality was Ali Osman?
- Who broke his engagement to Michelle?
- What is the EastEnders word for diapers?
- If you were "in the club," what would that mean?
- Who was Mrs. Hewitt?
- Which youngster had a near-death experience with the drug Ecstasy at a rave?
- What was his girlfriend's name?
- Who wed a Romanian refugee?
- What is Bianca's favorite word for insulting a female?
- Who went to prison for a drunk driving fatality?
- In Episode 1, Reg Cox was found dying in his room. Which three people found him?
And the answers are...